AWARENESS + COMMUNITY ACTION = CHANGE
1. DV Is Not OK! Say it loud and say it everywhere! Make the pledge to be non-violent: Personal Peace Agreement
2. Contact your legislator to protect American families by strengthening our nation’s gun regulations - close gun show sales loopholes, institute more rigorous background checks and lift restrictions on research on gun violence. (Having gun in a DV situation increases the woman's risk of dying by 500%!)
3. Join the Center for Domestic Peace Community on Facebook.
4. Be creative. Be outrageous. Be persistent, direct, and determined. Believe you can make a difference in creating a violence free world for women and girls!
5. Insist that schools have policies that prohibit bullying behaviors.
7. Volunteer for Center for Domestic Peace.
8. Donate to Center for Domestic Peace to support our work of ending domestic violence – one individual, one family, one community at a time.